Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 3 and my life!

 Week 3: I lost 2.4 lbs and am now down 8.8 lbs! Go me!!

I have some great people in my life who are wonderful at encouraging me. First, my husband Adam, he is always telling me that I'm beautiful even when I feel my worst. I used to wish that he would just tell me I look gross and need to lose weight, then I realized he REALLY does love me just the way I am. I love that he will eat whatever I'm making so that makes it a lot easier than if I had to make him a meal that I can't have. I just love him <3

The other person is my friend and business partner Kerry. She's the reason I signed up for WW. We were in our office when she said she was starting so she could lose the last 10 lbs needed to fit into her favorite jeans again, so I decided I should join too. It's been great to go to meetings together and share our losses and tips for losing the weight. She also joined my gym so we could work out together sometimes, having a workout buddy is always a good thing! I'm very thankful for her.

I'm hoping to break 10 lbs this week. 10 lbs is one size right?! I already am starting to feel and notice a difference. Another thing that is keeping me going? The summer. I want to be able to play on the beach with my kids without feeling like everyone is staring at me. I want to be comfortable wearing a bathing suit and not always fidgeting and making sure I'm covered. Summer will be here in less than 5 months so I'm going to keep working as hard as I can!

 I'm going to start writing about my family, friends, life, and everyday "things" along with my weight loss. I think this will be a great way to keep track of my busy life and will love to be able to go back months and even years and look at what I've done!


 My girls are amazing, and fun, and full of love. I love this sweet moment between them!

No comments:

Post a Comment