Monday, January 17, 2011

Let's get physical!

I am on Week 2 of my fitness routine and I'm loving it! I love the classes I take at my gym, chisel(just as it sounds, it's a great all over workout), fusion(combo of pilates and yoga),  my least favorite though? Step. It's just kind of blah to me and I feel ridiculous doing it. I've only done it once and don't really want to do it again but I will...just one more time.

I'm also a fan of the exercise ball. I've been using it at the gym but decided to buy my own. My kids love it too. They think it's funny to watch Momma on a big ball in the living room! I've be using it to help strengthen my abs, which have been almost non existent for 2 years! Plus it's just tons of fun to sit on while watching my shows at night.

Week 2 is almost over and I'm hoping I lost a few more lbs! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love taking classes at the gym. Having an instructor and other people there motivates me to push myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! I need all the motivation I can get. Plus you don't ever want to be the person in class NOT doing something so it makes you push yourself!

    ReplyDelete