Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 2!

I don't know why but I was nervous for weigh in this week. I think anytime that you have to get on a scale(especially in front of someone else) is nerve wracking, for most people anyway! I've been doing extremely well on my eating and exercise so I shouldn't have been nervous. And I lost! 3.8 lbs. Woohoo! SO excited to be down over 6 lbs in 2 weeks. I already feel better. On to Week 3 I go!

Today for the 1st time at the gym I tried Zumba. I've done it once or twice using OnDemand(comcast cable) and it was okay. But actually going to a class and having the music going and dancing along with everyone makes it the best exercise I've done in the longest time! I like it so much that I'm going again tomorrow! Can't wait.

My kids went to bed pretty early tonight and haven't woke up, for the mommies out there you understand how wonderful this is! It's always bed, up for water, back to bed, they need another blanket, back to bed, they're too hot now and it can go all night! So I'm going to cherish the fact that they are sleeping and enjoy some quiet time alone before my husband gets home from work. So goodnight!

Tomorrow I'll be posting another recipe that is less and 8 WW points plus total and includes 2 of your daily veggies! Look for it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! LOVE that you are doing Weight Watchers and Zumba too!! I *love* zumba! Ive never tried at home, but the classes are so fun- the hour flies by.

    Btw I LOVE the blog title... all too relatable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh my I'm obsessed with Zumba! Seriously can't get enough. Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete